Only 2% of California contractors own both solar & roofing licenses.
Roofing + Solar, why it matters
We are not a volume solar company that turns a blind eye to your roof.
We are a custom roofing company that consults you on the options of solar.
Our C-39 and C-46 licenses are both held by our owner, Buck Wilcox. Of the thousands of licenses issued in CA, only 2% of companies own both in-house. It's even rarer to find them issued to the same person, and just downright unique when that same person owns the company.
This is a source of total pride for us, and we hope the single source experience provides you with immense value and peace of mind.
PLEASE EXCUSE THIS PAGE WHILE IT IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION
THROUGH JULY 2020
WE ARE HERE TO MAKE A BETTER WORLD
HOW WE SOLAR
Volt has taken a Modern approach to solar
rooted in traditional values.
We are unique for you because:
1. We sell within our construction capacity.
2. We focus on genuine relationships.
3. We are available and easy to contact.
4. We are roofers at heart, giving you expert solar options.
5. Our sales team is in-house.
6. We perform 100% of our work.
7. We are a continual improvement "Lean" company.
8. Our goal is to remain "mid-sized" and family owned.
9. We minimize our overhead to maximize your value.
10. We put forth our best effort.
How we do not
We have worked for, and fixed, roofing and solar by the "other guys" throughout our career.
We learned not to do these things to you:
1. Chase sales volume out of ego and beyond capacity.
2. Sell and disappear.
3. Burden you with having to chase us for communication.
4. Install solar over failing roofs.
5. Disconnected outside sales that don't get construction.
6. Use subcontractors (roofers and solar installers).
7. Fail to learn from our mistakes.
8. Quantity over quality.
9. Bloated overhead with non-value added expense.
10. We don't put out crap!